Cheese Corned Beef Fried Rice
1 onion, sliced
2 eggs beaten with salt and pepper
4 tbps vegetable oil
1 small green sweet pepper chopped
3 cups cooked plain rice (left over rice is ideal)
1 tin whole kernel corn
1(12oz) can Grace Corned Beef
1 small cabbage, coarsely chopped
1 1/2lb TASTEE Cheese coarsely grated
- In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat 2Tbsps. vegetable oil
- When oil is hot, add the eggs. Cook stirring until scrambled but not too dry. Remove the eggs and clean out the skillet.
- Heat remaining oill. Lightly fry onion, sweet pepper and corn. Add Grace Corned Beef and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Add rice and scrambled eggs. Mix in cabbage and some of the cheese.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Garnish with remaining cheese.
- Serve hot.